Offering a neutral, unbiased, source for information related to setting up and maintaining online payments and fraud prevention:
- Consulting Services for electronic payments, fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation. read more
- Chargeback Monitoring low cost monitoring option for small to large merchants. read more
- Market Research for payment and fraud solution providers related to eCommerce payments and fraud prevention. read more
- Fraud & Payment Training programs and courses available online or onsite. read more
- Fraud Library
offers a resource for information related to electronic payments and fraud prevention. read more
- President, Executive Consultant. My Name is David Montague and I am the president and principal consultant for The Fraud Practice. As the president and principal consultant for The Fraud Practice I can offer much more than just 16 years of experience in eCommerce and over 12 years’ experience in fraud prevention. Throughout my career, from IBM to CyberSource to my own company, I have been repeatedly called upon to evaluate the markets and to develop new payment and fraud solutions for my employers and clients.
We aren't a big consulting firm trying to provide consulting support for any consulting needs. We are a specialized consultancy focused on eCommerce payments and fraud. When you choose The Fraud Practice, you aren't going to get a junior consultant or an inexperienced single-sourced solution. You can be assured that your company's project will be conducted by a real expert in the space, David Montague and his supporting team, so you can get answers faster and at a lower cost than using other consulting firms.
- We know what organizations are looking for from payment and fraud solution providers.
- We know what technology, services, and providers are available in the market, how much they cost and how they are best used.
- We know how the verticals, regional markets and channels effect payments and fraud management.
Our clients have come from every vertical market and every geographic region in the world, and the fact that we aren’t in the market to “sell” any one solution ensures you will get a vendor neutral analysis with your best interests coming first. In six years of operation we haven’t had a dissatisfied customer.
A FewWords About Us
Are your fraud losses over 1%? is your company in danger of losing their merchant account?
We can help you reduce fraud losses and get back in control fast. Many acquirers know us and our track record of successfully getting clients out of card program high risk programs in under 60 days.
The Fraud Practice LLC.
The Fraud Practice is a privately held US LLC based in Sarasota, Florida. The Fraud Practice provides consulting services on eCommerce payments, fraud prevention and credit granting. Businesses throughout the world rely on The Fraud Practice to help them build and manage their fraud and risk prevention strategies.
We have developed our own proprietary four phase approach to working with our clients we call our "Total Risk Management Methodology" that looks beyond simply reducing financial risk such as chargebacks.
Our Total Risk Management Methodology allows us to specialize in building balanced strategic solutions that encompass the four fundamental considerations of a Risk Management Solution: Financial Risk, Sales Conversion, Solution Cost and Brand Risk. This means we don't just prevent fraud loss, we show our clients how to prevent fraud loss in the most economical, efficient and practical way for their particular vertical markets.