consultingwith a goal in mind
The fraud practice offers consulting solutions for conducting assessments, strategy development and market research related to taking payments and preventing fraud within the online and telephone channels.
Our consulting solutions are designed to accomplish a specific goal for our clients ensuring there is a clear scope, end point and outcome for our engagements. Choosing consulting solutions from The Fraud Practice means getting reliable and usable answers faster.
- Assessments. The goal of our assessment engagements is to answer the question: " How are we doing? What can we do better?" Our assessments are focused on producing findings and conveying strengths and weaknesses of a company's program. We don't go into our assessments with the intent to displace existing solutions, strategies or operational procedures. While the outcome may be a recommendation for a strategy overhaul or to implement a new solution they typically only require a company to implement fixes, updates, changes or augmentation to existing solutions and strategies.
- Strategy development.The goal of our strategy development engagements is to develop a solution and strategy design for supporting online payments and fraud prevention. In these engagements our focus is on specifying the tools, techniques, potential vendors, rules, operational event workflows and policies a company needs to support online payments and fraud prevention. A strategy development engagement can be focused on "green" field design or a design to support existing solution architecture and vendors.
- Market research.The goal of our market research engagements is to answer the question: " How are our services/solutions doing in the competitive landscape? Where do we fit best? What does the market think of us? What can we do better?" Our market research engagements are focused on producing findings and conveying strengths and weaknesses of a vendor's services and solutions in the market. The market research engagement is great for redefining or crafting of an effective value proposition for a companies' services/solutions.
- Fraud Assessment "Fraud Check Engagement". A one week engagement that will assess the effectiveness of a fraud solution and provide feedback and guidance on methods, techniques, tools, workflow and solutions to improve results.
- Fraud Strategy Engagement. Typically a two to three week engagement focused on the design of a fraud solution and strategy to include defining the rules, policies, techniques, recommending vendors and business process flow to manage fraud risk.
- Account Takeover (ATO) Audit. The Fraud Practice offers an account takeover (ATO) audit to quickly inspect 80-points of vulnerability, exposure and best practice protection as it relates to account takeover business risk in the e-commerce channel. Read More
- Solution/Service Market Assessment. Typically a two to three week engagement focused on the competitive positioning of a companies' services and.solutions.
- Workflow Automation Assessment. A one week engagement focused on optimising operational efficiencies related to taking and processing orders from online and telephone channels.
- Payment Type Optimisation Strategy, A one to two week engagement focused on the review of a company's current and proposed go-to-market strategy to determine best practice and optimal payment options that would maximise sale conversion while minimizing processing costs.
- Cross Border International Payments & Fraud Strategy. A one to three week engagement focused on the review and optimisation of payment types and merchant account configuration related to taking international orders.
- Data Analytics "Deep Dive Engagement". A one to four week engagement focused on performing detailed data analytics related to root cause analysis and or customer profiling for fraud and payment acceptance.
- A Guide to Alternative Payments
- Fraud Solution Provider Competitive Landscape
- International PSP Buyer's Guide
Are you shopping around for research to make an informed decision on what vendors or types of services you should be considering for your online payments and fraud prevention needs? The Fraud Practice offers several prepared research documents directly related to the investigation and analysis of the card not present (CNP) fraud prevention and payment provider markets.read more
fraud check engagement.
Are you in the market for a fraud assessment? Are you trying to determine how well your risk mitigation program is doing; or if there are ways to improve operational procedures, sales conversion, financial outlay or fraud losses? If you answered yes to any of these questions you should be considering our Fraud Check consulting engagement.contact us
- Courses for ePayments - Introduction
- Courses for ePayments - Intermediate
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Introduction
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Intermediate
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Advanced
- Courses for Acquiring
- Courses for eMarket Awareness
- Courses for Managers
- Courses for Consumers
- Full Course Listing
The Fraud Practice online training portal offers on-demand web based training related to eCommerce payments and fraud. We offer career tracks for fraud reviewers up to senior executives. Of course you always have the option to simply choose the courses that you think you really need.