The Fraud Practice LLC.
5255 Office Park Blvd, Suite 107
Bradenton, FL 34203
+1 888 227 0402Freephone:
+1 941 244 5361Telephone:
+1 941 244 5360FAX:
Feel free to call The Fraud Practice at anytime and we will return your call generally within 24 hours. If you want to reach us live try contacting us between 9am and 5pm eastern standard time.
Trying to reach us from outside the USA?. Be sure to use our direct line +1 941.244.5361 as our freephone is only available from within the USA and Canada.
- Customer Service:
- Target marketing office:
- Training center:
our web policies
- NOTICE: Third Party References As you navigate our website you will find occasional references to third party content and URL's in editorial content within our site. The use of these references does not constitute an endorsement of these sources and we cannot certify that these sites are free from malware.
Offering a neutral, unbiased, source for information related to setting up and maintaining online payments and fraud prevention:
- Consulting Services for electronic payments, fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation. read more
- Chargeback Monitoring low cost monitoring option for small to large merchants. read more
- Market Research for payment and fraud solution providers related to eCommerce payments and fraud prevention. read more
- Fraud & Payment Training programs and courses avaliable online or onsite. read more
- Fraud Library
offers a resource for information related to electronic payments and fraud prevention. read more
Subscribe to our newsletter
booksIn the spotlight
fraud prevention techniques for credit card fraud, by david a. montague, trafford publishing 2004.
Learn the techniques and strategies to feel secure about accepting credit cards online or over the phone.read more
Essentials of online payment security and fraud prevention, by david a. montague, wiley publishing 2010.
Need a quick primer to e-commerce fraud prevention? The Essentials series explains how to hit the ground running in preventing fraud in your business's e-commerce efforts.