Offering a neutral, unbiased, source for information related to setting up and maintaining online payments and fraud prevention:
- Consulting Services for electronic payments, fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation. read more
- Chargeback Monitoring low cost monitoring option for small to large merchants. read more
- Market Research for payment and fraud solution providers related to eCommerce payments and fraud prevention. read more
- Fraud & Payment Training programs and courses avaliable online or onsite. read more
- Fraud Library
offers a resource for information related to electronic payments and fraud prevention. read more
- Account Takeover (ATO) Audit
low cost risk assessment investigating account takeover exposure and vulnerabilities. read more
- Subscribe to our newsletter
prepared researchby the fraud practice
The Fraud Practice offers several services directly related to the investigation and analysis of the card not present (CNP) fraud prevention market and the solution providers that service the space. These offerings were designed for merchants, solution providers, financial institutions, investment firms, industry analysts, venture capitalist and legal authorities looking to learn more about the market, industry and companies servicing the space. The Fraud Practice provides a neutral, unbiased source for information related to the fraud solution provider marketplace. Our independence from any particular solution, coupled with years of experience in the space, allows us to analyze, recommend and implement solutions more quickly and creatively than our competitors.
make it official - enroll now to get yourself an official fraud training certification .
Getting yourself a fraud training certification will improve your ability to prevent fraud while increasing your value and potential for advancement with your employer. The Fraud Practice offers 8 career paths and over 30 training courses related to e-commerce payments and fraud prevention. Check out our training options.read more
are you a small to medium sized merchant looking for a fraud solution?
It can be difficult for small to medium businesses to find commercial solutions that are affordable for their volume levels. If you are currently looking for ways to improve and automate your fraud screening, give us call, we will provide you with a 30 minute free consultation on what is available, and who you might want to take a look at.
- A Guide to Alternative Payments. A Guide to Alternative Payments is a prepared research document, over 100 pages in length, intended to provide organizations an overview of the eCommerce alternative payment options and markets.
- Fraud Solution Provider Competitive Landscape. The Fraud Solution Provider Competitive Lanscape is a prepared research document, 42 pages in length, intended for organizations looking to gain an introductory understanding to the fraud solution marketplace and the fraud solution providers servicing that market.
- International Payment Service Provider Buyer's Guide. This 81 page document provides an overview of the many types of features and services PSPs can offer while discussing many of the vendors servicing the market in terms of the functionalities and payment methods they offer as well as regional coverage.
- PayPal Company Profile. PayPal's Company Profile is a prepared research document, 36 pages in length, intended to provide organizations an overview of PayPal's position in the payments market.
The fact is if you are doing business online or via the telephone, your company is at risk for fraud. Regardless if you own your business, are a senior executive, an entrepreneur or you are a professional looking to work and operate in the online market, you need to understand how to take and manage payments while minimizing your company’s exposure to risk and fraud. The Managing Fraud Related to ePayments in a Business training session is intended for managers, executive management, business owners and entrepreneurs that are looking for a high level perspective on fraud exposure and managing a risk operation team in their business.
If you only have the time to take one course to learn about eCommerce Payments and Fraud, this course is the one you want to take.
- Consulting Services The Fraud Practice offers consulting solutions for conducting assessments, strategy development and market research related to taking payments and preventing fraud within the online and telephone channels.
- Fraud Library A deep resouce of free information related to online payments, fraud and the techniques used to support them both.
- Training Courses Learn from an expert, and get up to speed without spending hours searching on the internet or at conferences looking for those "nuggets" of inspiration.