Introduction to Common Compliance and KYC Requirements for US eCommerce
Covers the basic regulatory programs related to compliance within the USA indicating the core requirements and who is required to comply. This session covers topics such as KYC, SOX, PCI, OFAC, AML, SARS, Privacy notices, FRCA, Breach Notification, Export and Denied Party lists.
The following is an intermediate course and requires some basic knowledge or training on the subject matter to understand the course material. If you aren't sure what you should be taking, contact us by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course synopsis. Depending on the type of business you have, you may have requirements you need to be following to be in compliance with current legislation in the United States. Most merchants are not aware that these pieces of legislation impact them, and aren't aware they have a responsibility for ensuring and reporting on compliance. While most merchants will have few requirements they must follow, it is important to understand what these different programs are and who they apply to. This course is intended to provide you with background and use case information for the most common compliance programs.
- what can you expect to get out of this course? (1) Gain a basic underlying understanding of the major program requirements for complying with USA legislation. (2) Discuss specific considerations and implications for each of the major compliance programs. (3) Learn about key compliance programs such as KYC, SOX, PCI, OFAC, AML, SARS, Privacy Notices, FRCA, Breach Notification, export and denied party lists.
- Training Objectives: (1) What are the major compliance programs you need to be aware of in the US marketplace? (2) Where do these compliance programs apply?
- Expected time to complete the course: 90 minutes (includes session tests and final exam).
- course access & availability. Unrestricted - Online, In-House and Webinar
- Pricing & Online enrolment. Take this course online for only $200 by enrolling now.
- we want 100% customer satisfaction. There is nothing worse than signing up for training only to find out that it wasn't on the topic you expected, or it wasn't advanced enough to provide value. If you have any doubt about the fit of a course to your particular needs, please give us a call. We will be happy to discuss the course, and to provide a more detailed overview on the content to ensure you make the most of your training dollars and time.
- fraudblog newsletter. Do you want to be the first to know about new training courses becoming available? If so you should subscribe to our free Fraudblog Newsletter.
we have 13 free articles related to e-payments available in our fraud library.
Our Fraud Library is an excellent training resource offering free articles and references to get you started. In our fraud library you will find articles on taking credit card payments, the payment players, ACH payments, mobile payments, direct debit transactions as well as advertising payments to name a few...
- SCORM compliant
- Available 24x7
- Practice quizzes, progress tracking
- Final Exams
- Certificates of completion
- Fast reliable online presentation
- Easy to use and understand
- Courses are broken down into 7 to 18 minute lessons to make it easier to find the time to complete the lessons with a busy schedule
- View a sample of our training portal learning environment
- Read MoreUnderstanding Apple Pay: Overview & Market Impact Analysis.
This course and accompanying white paper seek to provide a thorough understanding of how Apple Pay works on a technical level while detailing the important considerations and impacts from the perspective of consumers, merchants, card issuers, the card associations and payment processors
- Read MorePlanning for ecommerce Tax Implications for global operations.
Covers the tax implications of doing business globally indicating the level of tax complexity by region and methods for simplifying tax calculation and submittal.
- Read MoreThe Impact of Fraud Controls on Sales Conversion.
This session focuses on the understanding and conveying of the impact of fraud controls on both consumer experience and sales conversion for eCommerce merchants.
- Courses for ePayments - Introduction
- Courses for ePayments - Core
- Courses for International ePayments
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Introduction
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Core
- Courses for Acquiring
- Courses for eMarket Awareness
- Courses for Managers
- Courses for Consumers
- Career Tracks
- Full Course Listing
The Fraud Practice online training portal offers on-demand web based training related to eCommerce payments and fraud. We offer career tracks for fraud reviewers up to senior executives. Of course you always have the option to simply choose the courses that you think you really need.