ecommerce OperationsSpecialist TRACK
As a specialist track, the training track focuses on providing personnel in a team lead, supervisory or first line management role related to fraud mitigation the information they need to be a more effective leader for their team by providing background training related to multiple operational roles.
Target Audience: Fraud team lead, fraud supervisor, first line operations or finance manager
- Course synopsis. For those individuals that have responsibility to manage personnel within a fraud team, this track provides the working background knowledge you need to know to understand and provide meaningful support to your team. This track serves as the middle ground between a Fraud Agent and Fraud Professional providing training in operational as well as strategic areas. Most individuals looking at the track will most likely have learned about fraud management from directly working in a CSR or fraud prevention position that focused on a particular area of the operation such as manual reviews or reconciliation and they are looking to be advanced into a team lead or supervisor role.
This career path consists of eight (8) training courses:
- Introduction to eCommerce Credit Card Payments
- Introduction to eCommerce Fraud Fundamentals
- Introduction to CNP Credit Card Chargebacks
- Introduction to eCommerce Buyer Fraud Signals
- Advanced Analytics for Credit Card Chargebacks
- Moving from Tools to Solutions
- Introduction to eIdentity - Authentication and Verification
- Introduction to Fraud Manual Review Tools
- Training Objectives: (1) Learn about the key players and steps required to take credit card payments online. (2) Learn about the impact of fraud, and the importance of the role to prevent fraud in a business. (3) Learn about the techniques and methods fraudsters have used to steal from businesses online. (4) Learn about how to evaluate a person's identity from the online channel. (5) Learn about the differences between authentication and verification of consumer information. (6) Learn how to use commonly available online tools for performing identity authentication during a manual review. (7) Learn about chargebacks, the way they are delivered and the process for reconciliation. (8) Learn about the rights of a merchant for representment and the steps required to complete the process. (9) Learn how to review chargebacks to determine underlying root cause analysis. (10) Learn how to perform analytics on chargeback data to determine what areas of the business operation may be having problems. (11) Learn how to discern first party versus third party fraud from chargeback data. (12) Discuss the ways some business models can affect chargeback churn rates. (13) Learn methods for positioning and putting fraud prevention services and solutions in proper context for a merchant's operation.
- Expected time to complete the Track: 8 to 12 hours (includes session tests and final exam) (You don't need to take the entire career path in one sitting. This career path is broken down into a series of training sessions that last from 8 to 15 minutes each making it easy to work the training program into a busy schedule.)
- course access & availability. Unrestricted - Online, In-House and Webinar, This course is available online and can be started online at anytime, to be taken at your own pace. If you have any questions about the course please contact us at 1-888-227-0402 for more information.
- Pricing & Online enrollment. Take this track online for only $569.95 by enrolling now.
- we want 100% customer satisfaction. There is nothing worse than signing up for training only to find out that it wasn't on the topic you expected, or it wasn't advanced enough to provide value. If you have any doubt about the fit of a course to your particular needs, please give us a call. We will be happy to discuss the course, and to provide a more detailed overview on the content to ensure you make the most of your training dollars and time.
If you don't have the time to take the operations specialist track consider the chargeback specialist or fraud agent tracks.
- eCommerce Fraud Agent. This training track focuses on providing companies a means to train employees being hired to perform operational roles related to fraud prevention to include: manual reviews, call center support and customer service order reviews.
- Ecommerce Chargeback Specialist. As a specialist track, this training track focuses on providing essential job role knowledge to enable the efficient and reliable processing of chargebacks within an organization. Individuals that select this career path will learn how to process daily chargeback feeds, perform analysis of the chargebacks, report and monitor the health of the merchant account as well as how to spot potential problems with the business.
- SCORM compliant
- Available 24x7
- Practice quizzes, progress tracking
- Final Exams
- Certificates of completion
- Fast reliable online presentation
- Easy to use and understand
- Courses are broken down into 7 to 18 minute lessons to make it easier to find the time to complete the lessons with a busy schedule
- View a sample of our training portal learning environment
- Read MoreIntroduction to eCommerce credit card payments.
Covers the credit card process flow defining each of the "payment players"; reviews payment concepts such as authorizations, settlements, reversals, chargebacks and the credit card association's high risk programs.
- Read Moreintroduction to ecommerce fraud fundamentals.
Provides participants foundation level knowledge about the theories, best practices and terminology surrounding electronic payment fraud. Presented in a standard format covering the history of eCommerce Fraud, consumer fraud, merchant fraud, fraudster motivation, fraud trends, identity verification and phishing.
- Read Moreintroduction to credit card chargebacks.
Covers the basic information about chargebacks everyone on a risk team needs to know from the manual review staff to the risk manager. Topics covered include basic definitions of chargebacks and other key terminology to the details of the representment process and evidence needed to dispute a chargeback.
- Read Moreecommerce buyer fraud signals.
Outlines many different signals that high risk buyers may show looking at factors such as their account activity, profile data, behaviour and other signals that can be seen when using different anti-fraud tools.
- Read Moreadvanced analytics for credit card chargebacks.
Introduces a methodology for performing chargeback monitoring and analytics including: how to classify chargebacks in terms of the underlying operational business functions from where they arise; performing chargeback impact analysis and interpreting chargeback data to identify specific problems to include types of fraud attacks.
- Read Moreecommerce fraud: moving from tools to solutions.
This session covers what constitutes a fraud solution and categorizes the many types of third party fraud tools. The course outlines the common terminology of fraud solutions and describes the capabilities needed to implement a fraud solution.
- Read Moreintroduction to eidentity authentication and verification.
Establishes a baseline understanding of the components that make up a consumer identity when transacting or making application from an online or telephone channel.
- Read Moreintroduction to fraud manual review tools.
Provides methods for how to authenticate and verify a consumer’s name, address, phone and email online. It also provides demonstrations and examples of how to perform manual reviews using free and low cost online sites.
- Courses for ePayments - Introduction
- Courses for ePayments - Core
- Courses for International ePayments
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Introduction
- Courses for CNP Fraud - Core
- Courses for Acquiring
- Courses for eMarket Awareness
- Courses for Managers
- Courses for Consumers
- Career Tracks
- Full Course Listing
The Fraud Practice online training portal offers on-demand web based training related to eCommerce payments and fraud. We offer career tracks for fraud reviewers up to senior executives. Of course you always have the option to simply choose the courses that you think you really need.