Are you in the market for alternative payments? Our Guide to Alternative Payments can help you make a more informed decision.
A Guide to Alternative Payments is a prepared research document, 105 pages in length, intended to provide organizations an overview of the eCommerce alternative payment options and markets.
This white paper was designed for merchants, solution providers, financial institutions, investment firms, industry analysts, venture capitalist and legal authorities looking to learn more about the alternate payment markets, industries and companies servicing the space.
The Guide goes beyond a general market assessment to provide information businesses need to assess solution options and service providers. The Guide also includes easy-to-understand reference tables on regional service providers (over 100 service providers), preferences and capabilities.
Included with the purchase of this prepared research is access for one person to The Fraud Practice Training Portal for the online course "Fundamentals for Selecting eCommerce Payment Options".
Readers of this White Paper should expect to gain:
- An introduction to the types of solution options available and the service providers that offer them.
- An in-depth understanding of the market dynamics, vertical market preferences, regional preferences and reasons to implement these services.
- A discussion on emerging markets where alternative payments are flourishing
- A general introduction to the capabilities and services provided by the major players in each of the 8 solution option groups.
To order "A Guide to Alternative Payments" and the online training course now click here. To learn more about our online training portal and how it works click here.
The Fraud Practice provides a neutral, unbiased, source for information related to the fraud solution provider marketplace. Our independence from any particular solution, coupled with years of experience in the space, allow us to analyze, recommend and implement solutions more quickly and creatively than our competitors.
A Guide to Alternative Payments
Service Offering: A Guide to Alternative Payments
Type: Prepared Research, White Paper, Discussion Document
Length: 105 pages
Last Update: June 2011
Table of Contents:
2. Industry Statistics
2.1 Markets and Market Size
2.1.1 North America
2.1.2 Australia and New Zealand
2.1.5 Central and South America
2.2 Alternative Payment Trends
2.2.1 Impact of Alternative Payments on eCommerce Market
2.2.2 What Verticals are most Impacted by Alternate Payments?
2.2.3 Who will Gain “First Mover” Advantage on Alternative Payments?
2.2.4 Impact of Alternative Payments on Globalization and Cross Border Transactions
2.2.5 What is the “Mind Share” in terms of Alternative Payment Adoption Rates
2.2.6 Regional Preferences for Alternate Payments
2.2.7 Chart of Regional Preferences for each Alternative Payment Method
2.2.8 Movers and Shakers
2.3 Emerging Markets
3. Customers & Clients of Alternative Payments.
4. Why Businesses are Turning to Alternative Payments
5. e-commerce Payment Solution Options
5.1 Group 1 – Credit Cards
5.1.1 Credit Card Associations
5.1.2 Mind Share
5.1.3 Market Share
5.2 Group 2 – Direct Debit & Bank Services
5.2.1 ACH Bank Service Providers
5.2.2 Mind Share
5.2.3 Market Share
5.3 Group 3 – Payment Aggregators
5.3.1 Payment Aggregators
5.3.2 Mind Share
5.3.3 Market Share
5.4 Group 4 – Credit Terms Alternative Payment
5.4.1 Credit Terms Alternative Payment Providers
5.4.2 Mind Share
5.4.3 Market Share
5.5 Group 5 – Cash Alternative Payment Service
5.5.1 Cash Alternative Payment Service Providers.
5.5.2 Mind Share
5.5.3 Market Share
5.6 Group 6 – Advertising Alternative Payment Service
5.6.1 Advertising Alternative Payment Service Providers.
5.6.2 Mind Share
5.6.3 Market Share
5.7 Group 7 – Mobile Payment Providers
5.7.1 Mobile Payment Service Providers
5.7.2 Mind Share
5.7.3 Market Share
5.8 Group 8 – Invoice Service Providers
5.8.1 Invoice Service Providers
5.8.2 Mind Share
5.8.3 Market Share
6. Alternative Payment Solution Providers and Competitive Threats
6.1 Card Association Programs (VISA, MasterCard, American Express,…)
7. Index of Providers
** Links to The Fraud Practice Fraud Library general catagorey descriptions are provided for reference purposes only.
The Fraud practice llc.
Offering a neutral, unbiased, source for information related to setting up and maintaining solutions for online payments and fraud prevention.
Fundamentals for Selecting ecommerce payment options
The Fundamentals of eCommerce Payment Options online training course provides an introduction to the world of eCommerce payments. The course provides an overview of the main eCommerce payment options that exist today, why businesses use alternative payments, how eCommerce payment options are grouped, as well as providing examples, mind share, market share, and the major players.
Become an ecommerce payment professional.
As a professional training track, these individuals would be considered super specialist and is focused on individuals who are responsible for an organization's strategic guidance related to payment functions.
- A Guide to Alternative Payments. A Guide to Alternative Payments is a prepared research document, over 100 pages in length, intended to provide organizations an overview of the eCommerce alternative payment options and markets.
- Fraud Solution Provider Competitive Landscape. The Fraud Solution Provider Competitive Lanscape is a prepared research document, 42 pages in length, intended for organizations looking to gain an introductory understanding to the fraud solution marketplace and the fraud solution providers servicing that market.
- International Payment Service Provider Buyer's Guide. This 81 page document provides an overview of the many types of features and services PSPs can offer while discussing many of the vendors servicing the market in terms of the functionalities and payment methods they offer as well as regional coverage.